Friday, January 28, 2011

Oriental Elegance Update 29-1-2011

Have managed to get a lot done and hope to finish the stitching by the end of the weekend (fingers crossed!). The material is a patterned aida bought from sew and so in the UK. I htink it is looking more and effective as I stitch more of the design and I am looking forward to finishing the stitching and make it up into a wall hanging. My daughter, 8yrs old, has been learning to sew using s sewing machine that she saved up for herself , so I have added a pic of Sarah and her first item sewn on her machine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda, the patterned material really does work well with the design. Can't wait to see it when it's all finished.

    It's great to see your little learning to sew - looks like she has done a lovely job making up her bag. Well Done!

    I hope you are all ok after that storm went through yesterday.

    http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete